Pada cuti pertengahan tahun ni (24mei - 28mei2013), kami suami isteri berhhoneymoon di Bandung....
nanti nak pilih-pilih gambar dulu..
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Kita baca dan cuba amalkan..demi kesihatan bagi memudahkan kita beribadat...InsyaAllah
Pomegranate health benefits
Time to add another carton of fruit juice to your shopping basket:
it seems pomegranate is the new wonder drink for all-round good health benefits.
1. It contains three times more antioxidants, glass for glass, than red wine or green tea.
2. Drinking it will boost your intake of vitamins C, E, and K, as well as potassium and calcium
3. It contains folic acid, necessary to make red blood cells, and iron.
4. Drink pomegranate juice after a workout as it will speed up your recovery and reduce muscle aches. Research also indicates that it may prevent cartilage deterioration.
5. Pomegranates are thought to help protect you against cancer. Research conducted in Israel showed that pomegranate juice destroys breast cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone.
6. New research shows that it may also help to prevent cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes, as it is understood to halt clogging in your arteries.
7. Studies have also shown that pomegranates can help to lower bad cholesterol and build good cholesterol.
8. As well as being a source of calcium, pomegranates may also help to prevent dental plaque forming on your teeth.
Looking for a pure pomegranate juice to help boost your health?
Check the ingredients, and avoid pomegranate drinks with added sugars, juices, water and additives.
Friday, June 14, 2013
More Homemade Remedies
Maintaining a proper strength of the immune system in the body is a basic requirement for staying healthy. To avoid falling sick and to maintain good health, Ayurveda advises a number of simple formulas which are very effective to increase immunity or 'Ojas'. To become an expert in rejuvenation or 'rasayana' therapy, you might need to join our online courses on 'Original Ayurveda'.
However, here are some recipes for simple Ayurvedic tonics that act as 'Rasayanas'. These are especially beneficial for those who are physically weak, underweight and have weak muscles. The tonics given below nourish not only the body but mind too.
Take equal quantity of unpeeled apples and carrots grated. This mixture should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Dose can be up to 200 grams. Do not eat anything for 2 hours after eating this mixture. It is very effective in reducing extra fat, specially for the women. For increasing weight the same mixture should be taken immediately after lunch. Special Ayurvedic tonic for infants: